Wowie- what a day. Been crazy busy. It's hard to be busy and feel dead all at the same time. The boys had art class today, so I had to get up. Riley and I didn't want to, cuz we are not morning people. We both would have rather stayed in bed for another hour. Oh, well. We made it.
We went and picked Dalven up at lunch time.
I tried to take a nap, but just as I would start to doze off, Braden would come bump into my chair, yell, ask for a snack.... what ever it took for me to not sleep! Little bumm.
Gonna be another short entry... I've lost 33 lbs so far. Going good!!
Headed to bed.
I Stand All Amazed
11 years ago
1 comment:
Gotcha! You are doing great! I am still in awe over how much you have lost in the first 2 weeks. Thanks for commenting on my blog, now I have your link on it so I can always find you! Keep up the great work. TTYS, Sariah
Post a Comment