Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Journey

Well.... this is not easy, but I am still going. I get tired alot, but I've been told this is to be expected. I am starving, basically. Today is 2 weeks out from the surgery, and I am down 22 lbs. On so many levels that is exciting...it's what Idid all of this for. It's rough right now getting back into eating food. My body isn't sure what to do with the food. I have lots of gurgle nosies that I am not used to. But, things will start getting easier once I have a selection of things to eat.

I am still healing from the surgery. I have my owies across the front of me, but they are healing very well. Things are going well.

Not much to say tonight, but I wanted to update a little....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the gurling is all normal you will et used to it... it is very loud...ehhehe remember my first trip to Osakas? that kind of loud! heheheh you can do it adn you will beable to eat your real food again adn your energy level will return ... jsut take it day by day and step by step adn soon you will be the thin mom chasing those little rascals all over the places...
loves ya,
Melisa