Saturday, July 12, 2008

Healing

Well, I did it. I had the surgery. It's been a struggle, but I am doing better today. Yesterday, I wanted to die... it was hard being in the car for the hour, and all the bumps hurt. But we made it. I ended up getting Dalven to buy me a recliner, since the couch puts me at the wrong angles to lay, and laying flat in the bed hurts even more...so here it is!! Yay me.... ha ha The guys fight me for it when I get up... I came back from the bathroom to find all 3 of them snuggled in it. Sheesh.


I have 6 holes across the front of me, Dalven said I can't post the pic of my tummy on the blog, but I guess if you want to see, I will send you an email.... the owies are starting to itch. Hope that means it is getting better. The doc used some sort of "super glue" medical style to glue things back together on the outside. He used staples on the inside... he said they will not set off the airport security... bummer... LOL

So, I am home for a few days, and not planning on doing much.

Call me or email -- I am gonna be bored!!

1 comment:

P Haggard said...

Hi Girl!
I know you are hurting. It was good to see you yesterday. don't overdo it!
Love you
Tricia