We have a "no veggie" kid at our house. Braden won't eat much that is good for him. He is a junk food junkie and loves any "carbs"....
I cut up celery sticks today and sliced some quite thin and about 2 inches long. I even gave both boys a little ranch sauce (the kind you mix up with sour cream). Riley stuffed his little piece of celery in his mouth and didn't use the sauce. Braden took the next 15 minutes to argue, bargain, and cry his way out of eating the celery. We compromised on 2 bites of it.... he only had one bite left when we were done. He ate celery!!! And he gagged the whole time... *sigh* He ate "cut up corn" -- meaning in his terms, not on the cob, last night with dinner. This child won't eat pasta unless it is Ramen noodles. But, I made penne pasta with butter and parmesean cheese. He ate that after some coaxing. He left all the meatloaf, but ate the noodles.... what a boy!!
I Stand All Amazed
10 years ago
1 comment:
your a big meanie head mom making my boys eat that evil celery... hahhahahaha
Post a Comment