Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Home Again

We are home! With our little Guardian Angel a bit tattered...LOL Dalven decided to drive home on I-95 thru Harlem and the Bronx... so not fun!!

Anywhooo... on with our day at the Crayola Factory!! Here is the entrance. I thought it was a pretty good pic with the angle and all... I thought it looks like the crayons really are falling!



And here are the boys posing for me just inside! They were soooo excited!!


Arn't they cute?? Okay... Yes, I am biased....



Braden the Eskimo!

Riley the Eskimo




Okay, I am tired. I will post more tomorrow... there are plenty of pics to share. We did a lot of things there!!

2 comments:

Tigglie said...

Ok its my turn to run away for a day now right. LOL! I am so glad you got out and had a little fun. The boys look like they were having a blast. But now you need a nap just to recover from the trip right. lol We are all doing well here. The little ones will go see Mom and Dad tomorrow and then starts my crazy weekend. 1 wedding and 1 funeral,in the same day. I can only hope that my little ones don't melt. and that we do not upset every one by wearing PINK! they want us to wear red, white or silver. Well off to bed later love Tiffanie and the Kids

Anonymous said...

Wow Becky, I didn't know you were a blogger!!! Just when you think you know someone.. hmmmmm!!!!! ;)
Glad you all had fun and made it back safe, even though you drove through the Bronx.. Ugh...

I bet the kids had a blast out there.. They are so darn cute..

best always,
Linda