Sunday, March 9, 2008

A day off....

Riley had been running a fever again yesterday, and with all the POURING rain and wind, I got chilled yesterday at the church. I felt icky by the time I got home, and after making dinner and getting the boys to eat and calmed, I fell asleep on the couch at 8pm! So, we decided it may not be the best time to go today.

Riley seems to be feeling better today, my throat is not all that great, it is scratchy and hurts. OOOWWWIIIIEEE!!!

Yesterday was okay- I really didn't want to go to the church with the weather the way it was. But, I did go, and it was more of a waste of my day than not. I think I had 5-6 people come thru the room in the whole 3 hours I was there.

Dalven goes on leave tomorrow afternoon, for the rest of the week. We are going to go to PA and visit the Crayola Factory. Gonna be lots of fun!!

1 comment:

Mykidzmakmecraze said...

Sorry that you are Riley werent feeling good last night sure hope you took it easy adn rested up today! I WUV ya..... kisses