Sunday, March 30, 2008

Alive

Yeah, I am behind on the blog... what else is new. I am always behind on something.

We had a good day today. We went to church, even though I was sick... again, what else is new?
The boys are doing well, and are still amazing us every day.

We were able to have Niffer come visit us this afternoon... and that is always fun! It's great to be able to be close to her again and have friends near by.

Not much to say, 'sept NIGHTY NIGHT!!! I am headed to bed....

2 comments:

Mykidzmakmecraze said...

behind i like your behind.. oh wait you being behind.. oh never mind... heheheheh kids make us behind so dont try and catch up....might get lost! hope you are feeling better... jsut rememebr day by day...step by step!

Anonymous said...

Hello .. read all of the news...
this is great.. hope you have fun keeping this journal and all of the day to day things that are soon forgotten.. Love mom