I can't believe it has been this long. Seems so fresh, but only in September. I ignore it the rest of the time. I have days that I talk about them... Two little girls who were supposed to be here. Two little girls who would be turning 7.
Seven.
Such an odd number. To many people it is a lucky number... right now to me? I don't know. Pretty sure it is not lucky to me. Seven years and I still don't get it. I don't understand. And I don't know what to do and how to make it stop hurting. It never will.
Tomorrow is their official "birthday". September 5th. The worst day of my life. And it keeps coming back every year. It will every year.
I will make it-- I have so far. Just a few days and hopefully back to "normal". What ever that is.
I miss my angels -- I never got to know them. They left way to soon.
Happy Birthday, my girls.... I miss you both.
I Stand All Amazed
11 years ago
2 comments:
Hi Girl! I can't belive it has been 7 years. I am hurting right along with you. Here is a big hug coming your way! Please know we are here for you and love you all!
Tricia
ME too my hurt isnt the same... but i saw your hurt adn it hurt me... that i couldnt make it go away...adn since we share the brain thing.... smiles..... i think about that night and the terror adn fear we all had..i dotn get it either... except that they were exceptional little girls.. and had much more work to do where they are now ..Seven wow... but somehow i can see them showing Katie around adn telling her everythign she needs to know.
Love you...
Misa
Post a Comment