Wow. Today is Monday- on Wednesday the packers will be here to pack out the house for our move. It is crazy. Things are insane here. We are trying to get thru things so we don't have "trash" getting packed. I'm sure we will though. We are trying to thin things out so there is not as much to pack. It's hard to thin out 12 years.... We just have way too much "stuff" and don't know what to do with it all!!
Tuesday starts the "single digets" in our count-down till we leave. I have mixed emotions. I have very dear friends here that I am NOT ready to leave. We've already had our last time with "Niffer". It was very sad leaving her. We stopped at Cracker Barrel for the kids to get an ice cream, and I mentioned to Riley that I was sad and going to miss Niffer, and he said "me too, I think I am going to cry." And he did. He is going to miss her lots!! We all are.
I am not sure I am ready to leave Tricia and Brad and the kids... They "just" got here -- a year ago. So much has happened-- I am not sure about going right now.
On the other hand, I've been ready to go since the day we got here. I don't like Connecticut all that much, not to mention it is way to far away from the family. It's been a hard 3 years here so far from everyone.
Well, I should most likely get back to packing things up and going thru the closets. (before the slave driver catches me on the puter... again...)
I Stand All Amazed
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment