Yes. Behind. It's my theme.....and I'm good at it. "Go with what you're good at", right?
Well.... Madilyn Jewel waited for the doctor to go in after her. I had been having "false" labor pains for a week and a half before my c-section date arrived. I had really hoped that she would have come on her own earlier. But, no. She arrived via c-section on January 19, 2010 at 8:43 am. She weighed a whopping 8lbs 7 oz and was 21 3/4" long!! (no wonder I felt like I was getting beat up!)
Okay -- so I am at least now caught up to the end of January -- I will try to get better at keeping this updated. But, don't count on it... ha ha.
Well.... Madilyn Jewel waited for the doctor to go in after her. I had been having "false" labor pains for a week and a half before my c-section date arrived. I had really hoped that she would have come on her own earlier. But, no. She arrived via c-section on January 19, 2010 at 8:43 am. She weighed a whopping 8lbs 7 oz and was 21 3/4" long!! (no wonder I felt like I was getting beat up!)
Madi came home on January 21, 2010 -- Braden and Riley's 7th birthday.
We had her blessed on January 31 so that we were able to have most of our family with us at that special time.
Okay -- so I am at least now caught up to the end of January -- I will try to get better at keeping this updated. But, don't count on it... ha ha.
3 comments:
She is just so pretty Becky! Keep at it though! I want more sweet baby girl pics!
That last one is just beautiful!
I know you have your hands full, I'm pretty sure blogging would go out the window if Shawn was gone. But I sure enjoy when you do have time to post!
Don't beat yourself up too badly. I'm not very good at keeping my blog updated either. I love, love, LOVE Madi's blessing dress! I want to call it a gown because it's so beautiful. :o)
She's beautiful!
Post a Comment