Sunday, May 25, 2008

Warming Up

Things are going okay here. I just realized I am a whole month behind on things. I hadn't realized it was that long since I had done anything on the blog.

The boys are doing really well at their tee-ball games. They enjoy it a lot. We've been rained out a couple games. The weather has been really strange this year. Hot and then cold again... and lots of wind. We did have something pretty funny happen at our last game. Our kids still have a hard time remembering that they have to be holding the ball to get someone out. They touch the other player with their mitt, while the ball is in their other hand. Well, Braden was playing at the pitchers position, and would catch the ball and run after the players. There was one time (Dalven said he did it 3 different times) that he would pick the ball up and run after the other player, but not before he would chuck the ball really hard up and over his head, and then take off.... it was really funny. Of course I did not have ANY cameras there.... No America's Funniest Videos for us!!


Dalven and I are signed up to be in charge of a fireworks tent this summer. 2 weeks long, and the company is asking us to do a 2nd booth, and we are not sure if we are able to handle doing 2 at the same time. We would not see each other for the 2 weeks, as I would be in charge of one and Dalven the other. Part of the idea of doing it was the 2 weeks together without him working at the Navy. So many choices and not sure what to do. The idea of the possible paychecks are nice, but nothing is guaranteed, so doubling the unknown makes it scary.



I buzzed the boys hair yesterday.... I wasn't sure what guard I used last year-- I used a "4" this time and as I got Braden done- I realized it was really short and shorter than last year... WHOOPS... good thing it is hair and they are boys-- it will grow back.

Here are some pictures of them from today- they were watching Formula 1 racing tonight after dinner.






Getting big, huh? I can't believe it has been 5 years already. Just crazy!!

No comments: